วันพุธที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Thai Gold Bar....

In Thailand, there are several sizes of gold bar started with 5 Baht, 10 Baht, 20 Baht, 25 Baht, 50 Baht and 100 Baht. Investors can choose to purchase any size up to their satisfaction without any charge on melting. This is the advantage of Thai gold market because the premium has to be add to the price of gold to produce the smaller size of gold bar in other country. The price that is posted in the internet or the NYSE cannot be bought by the investors if they want to buy in retail. The world market price is for the big companies or the big investors to purchase through the brokers. No street investor can purchase of this. I had been in U.S.A. and Australia and I once went to the bank that had shown the gold price and asked to buy one once of gold. I was refused to that price but I had to pay about 15% premium on the price quoted. I had made argument that the bank had shown the price on the board and I demanded to buy on that price. I was brought to the manager and gave me a long conversation before they let me go. I can say that Thailand is the most and fairest place to trade gold. In the U.S.A., if we want to buy gold in retail, we have to buy the gold coin and pay the premium. We will not be able to buy gold bullion at the bloomberg price.
For the international investors who live in Thailand. I can recommend that you save your money in gold for about 25% of your saving. Gold can perform well in this near future and if the bank interest rate is reaching 12% per annum then you can liquidate all your gold into cash and put it in the bank saving account.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

ท่านรับซ้อผงทองคำ และทองคำแท่ง 96%ไหมครับ
โก้ 085-018-5100