วันศุกร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

About my club,The Royal Bangkok Sports Club



Today, I just came back from the squash tournament at the RBSC Polo Club. This tournament is named the King's Cup because the cup was given from the King Rama 7. I never see the game before and I found out that this is a very quick game. The ball was hit at a amazing speed and the players had to be on the same ground unlike tennis which the players are on the opposite side of the net. This squash court has no net but it has the line drawn on each wall. The court is a rectangular shape with three walls and the entrance is a thick glass wall with a door. The players have to play the best three out of five games. Each game, the player has to make to 9 points. The rules are very tricky because the player can call for the let because the other player doesn't move out of the way so the designated player cannot get to the ball. The ball can bounce on the ground only one time and it can be hit to each wall once. After the match, the representative of the King( we call his excellency, Privy) handed the Cup to the winner. It is very interesting game. Thank you for sharing my experience. I normally play tennis, swimming, water polo, golf, table tennis, chess, badminton. I think I have to try on this squash game because the court has air-conditioned.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: